ClearWorld Media is a not-for-loss social media enterprise with a mission to inspire the world to transition to a sustainable, more equitable and fun place to live.
As environmental degradation and climate change become more severe problems, we see it as our responsibility to encourage the growth of important causes and sustainable businesses that are helping to tackle these problems. We work with ingenuity and devotion because we share the same passion as our clients, because we want to use social media for good.
We’re marketing for a cause. For your cause.
Information can go viral overnight but can also be lost within seconds. Our services will ensure that any message your business sends will reach interested audiences across various social media platforms. These are just some of the things we do:
- Share your company’s sustainable vision with our green audience numbering over 300,000 people.
- We help plan social media activities and strategy, determining which messages will strike a chord and with what audiences.
- We bring social to another level by actively seeking out mutually beneficial partnerships with other like-minded organizations.
- We manage the seamless integration of your presence on all social media platforms to ensure efficiency.
- We maintain engagement and bring you new fans.
- We have a rich history in corporate social responsibility strategies and concepts.
Visit our social media properties to join the most vibrant social green community in the world:
- Climate Action on Facebook
- Climate Action on Twitter
- Upcycling on Facebook
- Upcycling on Pinterest
We have also developed a gaming/photography app, called PicPic. Click here to find out more, or click to the photo to go straight to the app store! We developed PicPic as an experiment to see if we could develop fun apps that connect people in new ways and at the same time raise money for causes, in PicPic’s case The RSPB. As PicPic develops we hope to bring fun challenges to the community and work with our fans to act on sustainable issues. We have many new app ideas and are always looking to collaborate with developers and causes to bring these ideas to market, to have fun and to do good.